Maria has over fifteen years of experience working in a broad range of management areas including management consulting, marketing, systems analysis, and project management. She recently moved to an internal role, after years of working in consulting. In her new role, Maria leads a variety of firm building projects ranging from communication and branding, technology, security risk to knowledge management.
Maria is passionate about traveling and is an avid reader. She also has a Master’s in Photography. However, she spends most of her free time with her very active daughter and her husband.
- Procter & Gamble – 3.5 years
- Department of Economic Development (DDEC) – 1 year
- CSA Group – 2.5 years
- KPMG Consulting – 3 years
- University of Texas, McCombs School of Business; MBA
- Boston College, B.S. Business Administration – Finance and MIS