Michelle joined V2A after working for 6 years in public accounting for a global accounting firm and 4 years as an independent accountant. She has been working at V2A since its inception in August 2004. AT V2A, she takes care of everything related to accounting within the firm and provides valuable insight into financial matters.
Michelle loves to read, run, go to beach, and play piano during her free time.
- Deloitte & Touche; Tax Consultant – 6 years
- Independent Tax Consultant – 3 years
- UPR Rio Piedras, PR; BA – Accounting
- Wayne State University, USA; Master of Science – MS, Taxation
- Certified Public Accountant