What We Offer:
We offer a unique experience for motivated individuals. You will take on challenging work, having direct impact and high visibility with our leading industry clients. You will also join a close knit team of passionate individuals who share a unique culture where we work hard but also play hard. As our firm continues to grow, you will also be given the opportunity to grow with us, to expand our capabilities and to play your part in the development of our organization.
- Challenging work in a variety of industries and services
- Direct client impact and high visibility
- Early responsibility
- Continuous learning
- A collaborative, non-hierarchical work environment
- Top notch workmates
- Impressive skill set and methodologies
- Unique work-hard, play-hard culture
- Competitive benefits
The WeServe Fellows (WSF) program is a summer internship that provides students with the unique opportunity to work on a high impact, end to end consulting project with nonprofits and micro-enterprises. Fellows are prepared with a series of expert led career sessions and technical training, which they get to apply to their projects over 2 months. Participating students come out of the program with greater perspective of their career interests as well as skills to help them succeed in their future job.
- 8-week end to end consulting project in which Fellows are treated as consultants & given project responsibility
- Career sessions with industry experts and trainings with V2A consultants, partners and external contacts
- Mentor guidance and partner feedback
- Experience more of V2A’s culture during Friday townhalls and fun team activities
Learn more about the program here: www.v2aconsulting.com/we-serve-fellows
Coops & Interns
Students can be part of real consulting projects teams, experience the life of a consultant, gain valuable professional experience, skills, and have fun!
- Programs available during the school year for students actively pursuing degrees
- Part-time and full-time work projects are available to fit the needs of students
- Support for credit co-op requirements for your school if needed
Consultants – Full Time Hires
Recent graduates can join our team as Business Analysts and contribute immediately in client facing projects. You’ll recieve top notch training and learning experiences while having a great time at work with our fantastic team.
If you have professional experience and would like to make the switch to a new career that will challenge you, provide development opportunities and a fantastic work environment, V2A is for you.
- Unlimited PTO
This one is simple, we know you work hard and need time off to re-energize and take care of life. At V2A, our team delivers and you are free to use the time you need.
- Sabbatical Leave
Provides the opportunity to focus on what you love outside of work, while staying with the firm you love.
- Educational Leave
Provides the opportunity to pursue educational goals, while staying with the firm where you are growing. Returning employees receive financial contribution toward qualified degrees.
to our newsletter