Manuel founded V2A in 2004, which he named to reflect his philosophy that consultants should not only add value in defining strategy or solving problems (Vision) but should also ensure that the strategy is well implemented (Action). Since then, he has transformed V2A into an exceptional consulting firm where its talented people not only have become trusted business partners but have also created a unique and fun culture where they all feel like family.
Manuel has over twenty years of professional experience in a broad range of management consulting areas, most notably strategic planning, process improvement, transformation management and financial advisory services. His strategic style is distinctive, and his planning sessions generate strong ideas that enable business transformations. Throughout the years Manuel has assisted clients in financial advisory services related to business valuation, financial modeling and transaction strategy. In addition, he has also worked with organizational restructurings as well as multiple M&A planning and post-merger integrations in the pharmaceuticals/life sciences and telecom industries. Overall, Manuel’s inspirational leadership enables businesses to thrive and most importantly motivates all the Firm to continuously improve and strive for the best.
Manuel enjoys spending time with his family (nothing beats a day at the beach together!), reading (specially history and biographies), traveling (love to get to know new places), and all things soccer (playing the “masters” league and watching the pros).
Areas of Expertise
- Pharmaceuticals/Life Sciences
- Financial Services
- Consumer Goods
- Strategic Planning/Strategic Management
- Strategic Plan Implementation/Project Management
- Lean Management/Lean Six Sigma
- Organizational Design and Restructuring
- Transformation/Change Management
- Pre-close Merger Planning
- Post-merger integration
- Profit/cost Improvement
- Ernst & Young – Puerto Rico Consulting Practice Leader – 9 years
- Bristol Myers Squibb – Process Engineer and Operations Supervisor – 3 years
- University of Michigan; MBA – Finance and Strategy
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT); BS – Chemical Engineering and minor in Economics