Lily began at V2A after graduating from college. Originally from Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Lily was drawn to the opportunity to positively impact Puerto Rico’s public and private sectors while immersed in her family’s culture. At V2A, Lily has worked on a public sector’s human resources transformation project. V2A provides a unique opportunity for professional and personal growth alongside a team with diverse professional backgrounds and perspectives.
Lily enjoys spending time with family and being outdoors. She likes to travel, and her highlights include:
- A semester in Barcelona and Madrid.
- Visiting the King’s golf course in Morocco.
- An exchange program in Copenhagen.
- Wells Fargo Securities- Investment Banking Analyst, 3 months
- Middlebury College Economics Department- Jones Fellow of Economic Research, 3 months
- Zócalo Food Truck Park- Events and Social Media Manager, 3 Months
- Middlebury College, BA, Economics, and Spanish