As Managing Director of V2A Consulting, Roberto Jiménez provides strategic consulting services to organizations operating in Puerto Rico, the Caribbean and the US. He currently leads V2A’s Government Practice and has led dozens of government projects in areas such as human resource capacity assessments, organizational design, agency integration, transformation, strategic planning, lean/process reengineering and large-scale project/program management. He is also a director of V2A Capital, an in-house business incubator exploring technology-enabled opportunities.
Roberto is an avid sports fan. He is actively jogging to stay in shape and to raise funds for charitable causes. These days his three sons keep him very busy with sports, Boys Scouts and other extra-curricular activities.
- DHL – Global Integration Office – 3 years
- Allogis Corporation and Fiera Capital Corporation – 2 years
- Arthur Andersen – 3 years
- Stanford University – Leadership and Change Management Executive Education Program
- University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School of Business; MBA – Finance and Strategy
- Georgetown University; BS Accounting and Finance