Alexandra “Ali” joined V2A after graduating from her MBA at Georgetown in 2020. She was drawn to V2A due to the dynamic work environment, positive culture, and passion for driving change by helping companies grow. At V2A she has worked on merger integration, organizational design, strategy, and financial forecasting. After starting at V2A, she has also contributed to the WeServe Fellows program marketing team to awareness and attract future participants. She will also be a mentor to students in the 2021 program.
Before V2A, during her MBA, Ali worked on a digital marketing project and had the opportunity to intern at Nike in their Global Business Planning team. She previously worked in BPPR and BBVA’s Corporate Banking division.
In her free time, she likes to exercise, play tennis, and beach tennis. She loves to travel to learn about diverse cultures. Travel highlights include biking in Amsterdam, ATVs in the Morocco desert, and seeing NYE fireworks at Berlin’s Brandenburg Gate.
- Nike – Global Business Planning MBA Intern
- Banco Popular de Puerto Rico – Corporate Banking Financial Analyst
- BBVA Compass – Associate Analyst & Development Program
- Georgetown University – Consortium Fellowship; MBA – Strategy & Marketing
- Auburn University – Academic Presidential Scholarship; Magna Cum Laude, BSBA – Finance