Alexandra (Ali) joined V2A in 2020 after completing her MBA at Georgetown University. She focused on strategy and marketing courses, which she hopes to leverage along with her finance background in future projects. Ali gained consulting experience during her MBA internship at Nike, where she focused on identifying opportunities to link Nike’s growth strategy to its financial plan. During her MBA she also worked on a digital marketing and strategy project with a Vietnam based adventure-tourism company. She is currently working on a project management engagement with a leading telecommunications company. Her experience at V2A also includes working on the WeServe Fellows creative team, developing marketing videos to increase awareness and attract future WSF interns.
In her free time, she likes to exercise, play tennis, beach tennis and soccer. Ali also enjoys reading historical fiction and listenting to podcasts about startups. She loves to travel to exotic places to learn about diverse cultures. Her travel highlights include biking in Amsterdam, driving ATVs in the Morocco desert, seeing New Year’s Eve fireworks at Berlin’s Brandernburg Gate; she’s hoping to visit Peru & Colombia next.
- Nike – Global Business Planning MBA Intern
- Banco Popular de Puerto Rico – Corporate Banking Financial Analyst
- BBVA Compass – Associate Analyst & Development Program
- Georgetown University – Consortium Fellowship; MBA – Strategy & Marketing
- Auburn University – Academic Presidential Scholarship; Magna Cum Laude, BSBA – Finance