Matt joined V2A in 2022, soon after completing his bachelor’s in Strategic Management at Babson College, where he was also a part of the college’s Cross Country and Track Teams. He knew joining the V2A team in San Juan was the perfect way to expand his learnings after living and studying in the Boston area his whole life. Matt’s strong entrepreneurial background and ability to make a deeper connection with the client bring a spark of energy to the V2A team. He is currently engaged in a staffing capacity study for a large institution in the public sector.
Matt prefers to spend his free time running, exploring, and chilling at the beach. He loves learning new things and traveling. Eventually, he wants to become an entrepreneur to learn more about business and how he can use his experience to help others.
- AstraLuna Brands – Management Consultant, 6 Months
- EZ Pack Water – Business Consultant, 6 Months
- Select Building Products – Business Consultant, 1 Year
- Thrasio Brands inc. – Brand Management Intern, 4 Months
- Babson College – Strategic Management (BS)