Tatiana joined V2A in January 2021, formally resuming her passion for consulting. She comes from a very diverse professional background, with more than 20 years of experience in the consulting industry and FMCG companies. Tatiana has held strategic and operational positions and has performed in different functions, from marketing to regulatory affairs and finance. She is currently serving V2A public sector clients in projects related to strategic planning and organizational change management. Tatiana is also a lead mentor in the We Serve Fellows program and part of the organizational practice.
Tatiana is a marathon runner and a certified ontological coach. She loves to facilitate other people’s transformational processes, in both personal and professional environments.
- P&G Latin America and Venezuela – Product Supply & Marketing Lead, 5 years
- McKinsey & Co. – Associate Consultant, 2.5 years
- Empresas Polar – Group and Brand Marketing Manager, 9 years
- Universidad Católica Andres Bello, Venezuela; BS – Economics
- Hass School of Business, University of California Berkeley; MBA
- HEC Paris, Paris; MBA (Exchange Program)