Steven joined V2A after being linked to academia, through research and teaching, for over 5 years. Since his arrival at V2A, Steven has applied behavior analysis techniques in the applied business analytics practice. Currently, Steven spends much of his time on a natural language processing project for a client in the telecommunications industry.
Steven likes to do community service work in sectors with economic needs. He focuses on educational issues and the integral development of the central rural areas of Puerto Rico. In addition, he is very passionate about sports, especially soccer, a sport that he practiced until joining the UPR Río Piedras team. In his spare time, Steven enjoys surfing and the connection that this sport offers him with nature.
- University of Puerto Rico, Utuado Campus – Professor, 2 years
- Federal University of ABC – Timing and Cognition Laboratory Researcher, 1.5 years
- University of Barcelona – Laboratory Assistant, 1.5 years
- Federal University of ABC, São Paulo, Brazil; MS – Neuroscience and Cognition
- University of Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain; MS – Cognitive Science and Language
- University of Puerto Rico, Río Piedras Campus; BA – Philosophy