Paul is an organizational development consultant with over 15 years of experience in Strategic Planning, Organizational Communications and Leadership Development. Paul has conducted change management and process improvement interventions in the financial industry, pharma, retail and consumer goods in Venezuela, Chile, Peru, Colombia, Brazil, Mexico and in USA.
He has specialized in the field of coaching, personality types, emotional intelligence, individual and organizational change, among other methodologies that he integrates into his executive coaching interventions.
In 2017, when he became part of the V2A family, Paul led the efforts of assessing, planning and implementing one of largest government agency consolidations in Puerto Rico, and more recently, he has been leading the change management efforts supporting the adoption a new core IT system in another government agency.
Paul enjoys outdoor activities that connect him with nature, specially running, having completed 5 full marathons among other races.
- Consultant at Ekantika, Strategic Consulting (Chile, Brazil and USA) – 5 Years
- Consultant at Plataforma Humana Consulting (Caracas, Venezuela) – 6 Years
- Suffolk University- Boston, MA – MS Organizational Learning and Development
- Case Western Reserve University- Cleveland, OH – Certificate in Leadership Development
- Universidad Católica Andrés Bello- Caracas, Venezuela – BS in Industrial Relations