Mariya started her consulting experience in the banking sector in Armenia where she focused on business process improvement both for internal and external clients. During her MBA internship at Ernst & Young, she led a team of student consultants in a KPI implementation project for the customer services department in one of Germany’s leading car manufacturers. Mariya joined V2A in 2020 upon arriving in Puerto Rico after having lived in Colombia, Germany, and Armenia. She joined a project with a government agency focused on reorganization efforts where she has been able to apply her skills in management consulting, customer experience improvement, and project management.
Mariya enjoys painting, mobile photography, traveling, getting to know new cultures and different cuisines, discovering small local coffee shops and trying new coffees, reading detective stories and self-improvement books.
- Institución Universitaria Colegios de Colombia – Professor, 1.1 years
- Ernst and Young Hannover GmbH – Student Consultant, Team Lead, 6 months
- VTB Bank Armenia CJSC – Product Leader, 7 months
- Ameriabank – CRM, 1.7 years
- Cascade Investments – Associate, 2.5 years
- Russian-Armenian University; MS – International Economic Relations
- Purdue University; MBA
- Leibniz University; MBA