Jesús joined the firm in February of 2021 after working in different sectors like banking, software development, and non-profits. As an analyst, Jesús puts into practice his academic and professional background in economics and data analytics to provide useful interpretations of research findings that help solve our clients’ problems.
Jesús loves playing volleyball, running, and skating. He also loves traveling.
- Oracle – Business Development Representative, 5 months
- Prosperity Now – Savings and Financial Capability Intern, 3 months
- FDJ Solutions – Government Affairs and Consulting Intern, 3 months
- FirstBanCorp – Financial Analyst Intern, 3 months
- Providence College; BA – Economics, Political Science and Public Administration