Jeannette García has three years of experience from the Corporate Healthcare Law Firm and eight years of experience acquired from the labor movement in New York and Puerto Rico. While there, she worked with healthcare workers in the public and private sectors, developing patient care protocols and work standards within contract negotiations. Jeannette also collaborated with the ACLU and Municipality of San Juan to establish protocols for immigrants detained by police officers. During the short period in V2A, she has been collaborating with a project in the Public Sector.
Jeannette loves to travel and outdoor activities. Dancing and meeting people is food for her soul.
- New York State Nurses Association– Program Representative, 4 years
- University of Puerto Rico- Bachelor in Psychology
- Interamerican University– Juris Doctor
- Universitat Pompeu Fabra– Immigration Management Master
- Cornell University- Labor Relations and Diversity and Inclusion Certifications