Griselle has over 20 years of professional experience, and prior to joining V2A in 2010, worked in Public Accounting, Finance and Marketing, providing her with diverse industry experience. During her time practicing Management Consulting, she has led numerous projects in Strategic Planning, Lean Process Improvement, and Project Management. She has worked for both the private and public sectors and extensively within the Healthcare industry. She is passionate about public health and strives for everyone at the Firm to be as healthy as possible.
Griselle enjoys spending time with her family and friends, participating in community service activities (giving back!), and running marathons. She expects to complete the 6 Abbott World Marathon Majors in the next 5 years since only London and Tokyo are remaining.
- Procter & Gamble – 12 years
- Price Waterhouse – 3 years
- University of Puerto Rico – Medical Sciences Campus; Masters in Public Health
- University of Wisconsin – Madison; MBA – Finance
- University of Puerto Rico – Rio Piedras Campus; BS – Accounting