Francisco joined V2A in 2019 after completing bachelor degrees in Aeronautical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute. He began working initially as a Co-op/Intern, but quickly moved to a full-time position as a Data Scientist within the Applied Business Analytics Department at V2A. Francisco has worked with clients in diverse industries including healthcare, telecommunications and food distribution. He has been part of major operational analysis, project management, mergers and acquisitions projects. He has also worked in business analytics projects, including exploratory analytics and opportunity sizing studies.
Francisco is an eager-to-learn individual, constantly intrigued by the world around him. He has a passion for eccentric activities such as aviation and boardgames, and is always motivated to participate in other hobbies and sports with his friends and family.
- Flight Test Engineer CoOp/Intern – Bombardier Aerospace
- Aerodynamics Design Lead – Rensselaer Motorsport
- Associate Dispatch Manager – Mipad de PR
- Merchandiser – Hoosick Wine Cellar
- Polytechnic University of Puerto Rico; M.E. – Digital Signal Processing (Electrical Engineering)
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute; B.S. – Aeronautical Engineering, B.S. – Mechanical Engineering