Deliris Ortiz Torres
Deliris joined the V2A practice in 2018, after working for several years as an attorney in the public and private sectors. At V2A, she has focused on the healthcare sector working for an industry leading client on its strategic portfolio by providing advice on project prioritization, resources capacity and budgetary matters. She has also supported several clients on strategic planning.
Deliris is known for her sweet tooth. She loves having breakfast or brunch with friends at local small restaurants with good coffee and pastries. She also enjoys exercising, reading and traveling to destinations with breathtaking and exotic sceneries.
- Puerto Rico Public-Private Partnership Authority, legal counsel – 2 years
- Sepulvado & Maldonado, PSC, attorney – 6 years
- Puerto Rico Environmental and Quality Board, legal counsel for governing board – 1 year
- McConnell Valdés LLC, attorney – 3 years
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Troy, New York; B.S. Chemical Engineering
- Pontifical Catholic University of Puerto Rico, Ponce, Puerto Rico; Juris Doctor