Carmen joined V2A in 2021 with over 15 years of experience in visual communications, design, audiovisual, project management, business development, and marketing. She was drawn to V2A through the positive culture and work environment she felt and saw during her first interview. After completing her Master’s degree in Branding and Brand Strategy, Carmen, a dynamic and team-focused specialist, seeks to leverage proven leadership and strategy skills to develop brand awareness, recognition, and business growth in Puerto Rico, the US, and the Caribbean Basin. She will utilize her knowledge and proven track record from GFR Media and Univision to elevate the firm’s profile.
Carmen is an avid reader and art lover. She loves learning new things every day, traveling, music, and spending quality time with her family.
- Design & Audiovisual Editor, GFR Media (El Nuevo Día & Primera Hora)
- Senior Entertainment Editor, Univision Miami
- Multimedia Manager, NUC University
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor; BA – Visual Communication – Design, Photography, Communications, and Languages
- Universitat de Barcelona & OBS, Master’s in Marketing, Branding and Brand Strategy