Anabelle started in V2A in 2022. She joins the team with more than 10 years of experience in consumer products, developing brand strategies and marketing plans at Nestle, Energizer, and Coca-Cola. Then she started her entrepreneurial journey by founding a Corporate Housing company and becoming a Franchise Owner at Papa John’s Pizza.
Anabelle prefers to spend her free time with her family, playing beach tennis and practicing yoga.
- Coca-Cola Femsa (Venezuela) – 2 years
- Nestle (Venezuela) – 2 years
- Energizer (Puerto Rico) – 2 years
- Premium Apartments (Puerto Rico) – 5 years
- Papa John’s Pizza (Puerto Rico) – 6 years
- Universidad Católica Andrés Bello, Venezuela; BS – Industrial Engineering
- IESA, Venezuela; Marketing Master’s Degree
- New York University, New York; Marketing Management Certificate